- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Flat Peak collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Flat Peak with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Flat Peak collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Flat Peak will share your data with companies that you explicitly agree to make a donation to.
When Flat Peak processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Flat Peak securely stores your data in the EU on Amazon hosted web servers.
Flat Peak will not send you any marketing communications unless you have explicitly opted in to receive them.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Flat Peak from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Flat Peak would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Flat Peak for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Flat Peak correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Flat Peak to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Flat Peak erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Flat Peak restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Flat Peak’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Flat Peak transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Flat Peak uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Flat Peak has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.